Trust & Estates Litigation Associate- 6-8 year’s experience
Location: Central Nassau County Long Island, NY
Top tier Long Island firm that has a broad platform of practice areas. They are seeking a Trust & Estates Litigation Associate. The Trust & Estates practice represents high net worth individuals, professionals, families/family offices, closely held business in protecting and preserving the wealth of all generations.
Your Role in the firm:
- Surrogate’s Court for contested probate matters; contested accounting matters and all other miscellaneous proceedings in all counties.
- Working within a team environment and independently
- Engaging with clients
* Excellent academic credentials, drafting and negotiations skills
* A desire for team-work, with significant responsibility and client interaction.
* Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years with no more than 10 year’s experience in T&E litigation. All other submissions will not be reviewed for this position.
* New York State bar in good standing
* Book of business is a plus
Compensation is based on experience. No book is necessary; however, you will earn origination credit. Crossing selling originations also available.
- Flexible Benefit Spending Plan
- Health Savings Account
- 401k with match
- Profit sharing
- Generous PTO
Excellent compensation- which is commensurate with experience
Discretionary bonus- they have always given bonuses, even during economic hardship times.
All inquiries are confidential. Please call and forward your resume and list with relevant transactional experience to Shari@OnBalanceSearch.com 516-731-3400.
|Job Category||Trust & Estates Litigation Associate|